Sunday, November 18, 2007

subarashii unda za shii...

Don't even get me started on what I think about having school on Sundays. I don't care that I get Monday off in lieu, and that the day was a bludgy day consisting of a huge sing-off involving all the classes at school, and a marching band, which means I didn't have to teach at all today, but making Sunday a work day when you're used to a standard working week is just sacrilegious.

The only thing that made my day was watching marching band dancers perform. Not because they were awesome, because they weren't the best dancers in the world, and I'm not sure how I felt about their interpretive dance trying to narrate the story of superman. But, they did perform a flag dance to Disney's Under the Sea. The reason I was excited was that it wasn't just any version of Under the Sea, it was the Japanese version! So it made me overlook their oddly inappropriate dance moves to the song.

No comments: