Saturday, January 05, 2008

mmm...

Meh. I could blog about what I got up to during my 8 day trip to Tokyo and stuff, like about Disneysea, and my capsule hotel experience and stuff, but I just got back today, and decided that would require more effort than can be bothered doing at the moment. So, instead, I thought I'd just post photos of more food I've eaten...


Winter Koalas: Roast Almond Latte Flavoured



Random Bento on a Bullet train - including the fake wooden box made of polystyrene.

Passionfruit flavoured Coffee.


Black Peppercorn KFC... I swear it tastes better here than in Australia.


A Harajuku-crepe! While I'm still on the search for my own Harajuku girl possé like Gwen Stefani, I may just settle for my own Harajuku crepe-dispensing girl instead.


Homard Lobster and Blue Crab Bisque



Scrambled Tofu on Rice



Strawberry KitKats, complete with Japanese-style unnecessary layers of packaging

Oden (Fish cakes stewed for a few hours in a seaweed-based broth) in a can in a vending machine...


Mango Frozen Yoghurt with Aloe Vera pieces



Iron Chef Chinese's Restaurant in Yokoyama



Nikuman/ Meat Bun in Yokohama's famous Chinatown District



Fancy Hamburger in Tokyo


Flower Sushi Bento

No comments: