Saturday, June 09, 2007

busy at work...

Yeah, I know. Long time no blog. But I can assure you there'll be more blogworthy stuff in the next month or so. At the moment though, I've just been working like 5 days a week, and what have I learned over the past 6 weeks? I'm really good at being fake nice, where to the casual observer it seems "nice". There are some minor differences that are only noticeable if you are keeping a close watch on me though - if you're yelling at me, be it for something that is so not my fault (like, your phone not working, and me not being able to call the repair hotline because they're closed on weekends), or just dropping all-round racist comments (which happen a little more frequently than I thought they would) chances are, I'm being fake nice.

My job's also made me appreciate the extra spending money as well - I forgot how cool it was to buy frivolous stuff and not have to worry as much about saving money - I like having the peace of mind knowing that a piece of pie will not affect my standard of living - well, other than lead me on the almost inevitable path of diabetes and/or heart disease.

No comments: