Sunday, August 19, 2007

dear mr/mrs starbucks,

Thank you, Mr. Starbucks. If it wasn't for you, I would be uncaffeinated, internetless and cranky. I've been trying to do this thing where I try to eat or do something uniquely Japanese a day, so I justify going on a regular basis since they've got Lemon Green Tea as well as well as a Green Tea frappucino... they're traditionally Japanese, right?
Anyway, it took me a good 2 hours to set up wireless internet at school, as it involved a bunch of translating, trial and error using a bunch of credit cards, and a fair amount of surfing to find a service provider. It didn't help that most of the sites were blocked at school, so I kept having to switch from using my mobile to computer. But it's finally over, and now I've got Wifi for like ¥300 per day! yay! I hope I read the contract right, since I'm pretty sure it's only for each day I use it, not like per month... ah well, I guess I'll find out soon enough...

No comments: