Sunday, June 25, 2006

my 15 minutes are up...



my 15 minutes of shame were short-lived. Probably because it wasn't even 15 minutes, more like a minute and a half. I tried to record it with my digital camera, but you can't really hear much and all you hear is me going "oh! that's me! wow!" pretty much the whole time... But I heard we're getting a tape from the TV station, so at least I've got something to show of it when I get home... I'm also annoyed because they only showed the first bit where I'm teaching and didn't show anything from when I was outside playing basketball with the students. All this physical exertion for no apparent reason? urgh! Since then, I haven't been doing much - just teaching classes and subjecting kids to Vegemite - it's a shame that the national food of choice tastes kinda sucky. What else? um, nothing much, just got married and stuff - nothing flashy, just a small wedding in Korean costume. I also had to wear a hat being the groom, which didn't look as bad as I thought, considering I can't normally wear hats. So I expect lots of wedding presents when I get back!


No comments: